Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Countdown Continues...

I start the Academy in 25 days. I don't think the fact that I'm going to be in training for the next five months has really sunk in yet. It's getting there though...

Last week I went to get re-fingerprinted and pick up my employee packet. When you're filling out your direct deposit form for a new job, it helps make it just a little more real. I think what hit home the most was when I went to get fitted for my uniforms last Friday (sorry ladies, no pictures yet). I'm actually going to be a firefighter. My dream is coming true...

3 comments:

Creative Pseudonym said...

Re-fingerprinted? Are they concerned that your fingerprints have changed in the past year?

Anonymous said...

Thank God you didn't post any pics of you getting fitted. We'd all be scarred for life. LOL!
Wishing you the best bro.

Xena said...

Congratulations again!
So proud of you.